Becoming an event organiser is easy, without any cost or commitment. This means you can create an account and set up a dummy/test event to simply get a feel for the features before you list an event. You can watch our quick demo, or follow the steps listed below:
Option 1 - First time user of Sticky Tickets (view short video)
1. Go to the 'How it Works/Sell Tickets' section of the Sticky Tickets website at www.stickytickets.com.au/sell-tickets
2. Click on the button labelled SELL TICKETS TO YOUR EVENT
3. Enter your email address and select a secure password.
4. Select Organiser account type.
5. Fill in the required information and at the end of the form select Complete Registration.
6. An email verification email will be sent to your registered email address. To verify your account click on the link in this email
Once your account email address is verified, you can now log in to your account.
That’s it! Now you can start to list events. Please contact us at support if you have any further questions or need help.
Option 2 - Previous user of Sticky Tickets
If you have purchased tickets from Sticky Tickets before, all you need to do is change your account to an organiser account. Just follow the instructions below:
Log in with your current details using the link at the top right of the screen.
Once you're logged in, you can either
- Click on My Events and follow the prompts
- click on the link that reads Become an Organiser in the expanded menu on the right side of the page .
Organisation Type - Select what type of event organiser you are (an individual, business, not for profit or registered charity).
When you're finished, click the Become an Organiser button.
A couple of important points:
- You are still required to enter your bank details in order to receive ticket sales, though you can do this at a later stage. To enter bank details, click on the My Account link at the top right of the page.
- Funds are transferred into this account after the event has been completed.
An email verification email will be sent to your registered email address. To verify your account click on the link on this email
Once your account email address is verified, you can start creating your event!
If you have any questions regarding setting up your event and or anything else as you go, please don't hesitate to contact us at support any time and we'd be more than happy to help.