You can create as many different ticket types as you like, depending on who will be coming to your event. Some of the most popular categories are Adult / Child, General and Early Bird.
To set up different ticket types:
- Click on the event you want to create tickets for in the list of your events
- If your event isn't pending then it will open in the Event Summary page. You need to click on the Edit Event link. If your event is pending you can skip this step.
- Scroll down to the tickets section where you can add new ticket types. You can either copy an existing ticket type or create a new one. To copy an existing ticket type, click on the 'Copy' button from the Action column.
- Another way is to click on Add Another Ticket .
Single Reserved Seating
Group Reserved Seating (new ticket name)
The default setting is to Include the booking fee in the price of the ticket.We will deduct our booking fee from the price you entered above. Alternatively you can uncheck this and we will add our booking fee to the price you entered above. Click here to see our booking fee calculator (scroll down page).
If your organiser settings are set to registered for GST, you will need to add the GST component into your ticket price. For more details on organiser settings click here.
See example scenario below:
- if you create a single ticket at $20.00 the booking fee on this ticket will be $1.50 for each ticket purchased
- if you create bundles (group tickets) e.g 10 x $20.00 a group ticket at $200 the booking fee will be $5.50 (the ticket purchaser would save $6 in booking fees if they were to buy 10 x single $20.00 tickets) A group ticket of 10 will still issue 10 tickets.
In the Advanced Settings:
Enter a minimum amount of tickets that can be purchased. This feature is great if you would like to offer a discount for bulk purchases. If left blank the minimum will be 1.
This is the date (and time) you want your ticket to stop selling. You can select a pre-defined time period before your event, or you can pick an exact date and time for this ticket to stop selling.
Allow App Sales
Enabling this option will make the ticket type available for purchase using the check-in app under the Sales Screen. For more information about this, please click here.
Selecting this option will hide this ticket from being displayed on the event page until a promotional code is entered.
The following options are entered once you have created the first ticket for your event. You can edit these options again via the Edit Event page in the Ticket section
This is the total number of tickets available to sell for the event. Normally this would be the capacity of the venue
Select this if you would like to issue an eTicket with each order
Individual Ticket Names
Select this if you would like the name of the person for each ticket that is purchased