If you would like to ask questions of ticket purchasers, you can build these into a form when you’re creating your event, or after your event is live. You can edit the form even if tickets have already been sold to the event.
You can watch our quick demo video below, or view the steps on how you can add questions to be asked of the purchaser.
There are two types of questions that can be asked:
Purchaser Details - Purchaser questions are only asked once per order.
Per Ticket - Ticket questions are asked for each ticket that is purchased. To utilise this feature, turn on Request individual ticket holder details using the toggle switch in the action menu (see image below).
We recommend that you create your event ticket types before building your form. This will allow you to add questions to individual ticket types.
Please note: You can view the results to your questions on the sales page by looking at each individual sale, or by exporting a CSV file from the reporting page. The reports which include your custom form questions are Ticket List, Ticket Address List and Export Sales, Address & Tickets.
- To start building your form, select the Event Questions link from the left menu
- Select the section you would like to add the question to (purchaser or ticket)
Select the type of question from the dropdown menu
- Free Text Entry - this will allow the purchaser to enter any text
- Email Address - this will provide a text box for the purchaser to enter an email address. A valid email address must be entered to proceed.
- Single Choice - this will allow the ticket purchaser to select one answer from the provided options in a dropdown menu
- Multiple Choice - this will allow the purchaser to select more than one answer from the provided options
- Tick Box - this will provide a tick box option
- Document Link - you can create a link to a web page, or upload a document
- Enter the question details
To rearrange the order of questions and delete questions that are not relevant to your event, use the action menu buttons (see below)
If you would like to add/edit and questions, you can simply click on the 'edit' icon
If you have questions about creating custom forms and questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'd be more than happy to assist.