You can offer discounted tickets to your events by creating a bulk ticket purchase discount (for more details click here) or by creating promotional codes. Here’s how to create promotional codes:
- Log in to stickytickets.com.au
- Select the event you would like to add a discount code to
- Select the Edit Event link on the left
- Scroll down to the Promotional code section (located below the ticket section)
Codes - Enter the details of your first code and use the on screen hints to help you fill out each column.
- Enter the discount code name. This is the code that you will send to people you’re offering a discount to. You can enter multiple codes by entering each code on a new line. (e.g. copy and paste a column of codes from excel)
- Enter the discount amount. You can choose to give a fixed dollar amount or a percentage of the ticket price.
- This is the amount of times the code can be presented before being exhausted.
- Select the tickets that you want to apply the discount to.
- This will limit the amount of discounted tickets a person may purchase per order. This limit will be displayed to the ticket purchaser at the time of purchase.
- This is the total of individual tickets available for this discount code.
- This is the date (and time) you want your discount to be valid from. You can select "Straight Away" to have the discount available immediately. Or you can pick an exact date and time for the discount to start.
- This is the date (and time) you want your discount to be valid to. You can select a predefined time period before your event. Or you can pick an exact date and time for this discount to be valid until.
Note: For events with multiple sessions should you wish to create a new ticket across all sessions tick the box below. This option will only become available from your second session onwards.
If you need to add another discount code click the Add Row link
Select save changes
Once you have created a discount code you will be able to track the success of that code on your event summary page. The results can also be viewed and downloaded from the Sales page.
Below is an example of where the code is entered once the ticket purchaser has selected the Buy Tickets button from your event page.