The following is a guide to the features and information available on the event summary page.
1. If you are not logged in to Sticky Tickets visit www.stickytickets.com.au and log in using your organiser username (email) and password.
2. On the My Events page, find and click on the event name you wish to view.
3. On the Summary page you have the following menu items:
Menu Items (Left panel)
- Edit Event - This is where you can update the main information of the event. Visit the edit event page for more detailed information.
- Notify Purchasers -This is where organisers can send email or SMS notifications to current (and future) ticket holders
- Event Questions - This is where you can update the questions asked to each purchaser and ticket holder (if applicable). Visit the creating custom forms page for more detailed information.
Promote/Marketing - This is where you can find a tool to promote your event. For more information on the promote menu click here.
- Record Offline Sales - This is where you can record offline sales (where you record purchases for the ticket buyer directly) For more information on the Record Offline Sales Menu menu click here
Sales List - This displays all the current orders for your event.
- Check-ins / Claims - This is where you can manage the arrival of attendees to your event. Find out more
- Reports - Access reports on your ticket sales and list of attendees. Find out more
- Sales Notification - This is a summary of your event sales figures and tickets sold and can be sent out every day or week to a list of email addresses. Find out how to set-up sales notifications.
Preview - Use this link to preview your event and to view how it looks in its final format. Your browser may block pop-up window opening, so if prompted allow pop-ups from this website.
New Session - This will allow you to create a new session for your event. Find out more
Cancel Event - This will cancel this event. Find out more
Event Summary Information Boxes
Status - Pending, Completed, Live, Paused or Cancelled.
Days to the event - The number of days left until the event.
Page Views – The number of times the event page has been looked at online.
Record Offline Sales - Sell tickets manually, accept credit cards or cash, give tickets away or even discount them. This link allows you to enter ticket sales that you receive directly (so not via the internet).
Download Attendee List - A quick link to download your list of attendees.
Sales (edit/resend/cancel) - View all sales (Sales List tab), edit ticket holder information, resend tickets and receipts, and transfer, cancel or refund tickets.
View Tickets - View Sales List tab showing the tickets per order number
View Donations - View Sales List tab listing all donations made to the event.
Net Sales - The amount displayed here is the total of all sales for your event including online and offline sales. It excludes booking fees.
Tickets online - Online sales with the booking fee excluded.
Tickets Offline - Sales entered by you that do not incur a booking fee.
Donations - All donations made excluding the booking fee.
Products - Sales base on the products you sold
Tickets Sold - The amount displayed here is the total tickets sold including online and offline.
Online - The number of online tickets sold that have incurred a booking fee.
Offline - The number of tickets allocated by you that do not incur a booking fee.
Remaining - The number of tickets that are yet to be sold.
Products - the number of remaining products to be sold
Owed To You - The amount displayed here is what is owed to you by Sticky Tickets for ticket sales.
Gross online sales -The total online sales including booking fees.
Fees - The total booking fees paid including any additional Amex fees.
Already Paid - The amount that we have already transferred into your account (only for approved and advanced payment organisers). For more details see the transaction page
The blue ribbon appears when the organiser account has been granted rebates. This will show the rebate amount that the event is entitled with.
Tickets summary - this shows a list of the ticket types and their sales.
Summary Chart - this feature is a visual representation of sold tickets, promo code usage, check-ins and ticket sales frequency. By default, this will display data from the last 3 months but you can use the date range filter to adjust the date
For more information on any of these areas, please click on the links provided.