An offline sale is a sale that you complete yourself on behalf of a ticket purchaser, for example someone wants to pay over the phone with a credit card, or pay you with cash or direct deposit. If this happens you can process an offline sale. All offline sales that do not use a credit card do not incur any fees.
To do so, you can watch this short video or follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to Sticky Tickets.
2. Click on the event you wish to sell a ticket to.
3. Click the Record Offline Sales link.
4. Select Ticket Quantities. NOTE: should you wish to offer a discounted ticket you can manually change the dollar value of the ticket (the booking fee will be calculated on the discounted amount) Note: The maximum number of offline orders is 50 tickets (on each ticket type).
5. Select the Payment Type.
6. Enter the Purchaser Details.
7. Enter credit card details Note: This step is not required if your tickets are free or if payment is by other means than a credit card
7. Click the Confirm button
Things to remember about offline sales:
· If a credit card is not being processed there are no booking fees charged.
· If a sale is completed via a credit card then the standard booking fees apply.
· If you are issuing a FREE ticket at no cost, then select the NO CHARGE payment method. No dollar amount will be added to your event sales totals.
· If you choose to sell a ticket cheaper than originally advertised, the booking fee will be calculated at the discounted amount.
· If you include an email in the Purchaser Details section, an email will be sent to the person with the e-tickets & receipt as normal. Only a receipt will be sent if you have chosen not to send e-tickets at the set-up stage of the event.
If you have questions about offline sales or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us any time and we'd be more than happy to help.