An offline sale is a sale that you complete yourself on behalf of a ticket buyer. Say for instance someone wants to pay over the phone with a credit card, or pay you with cash. If this happens you can process an offline sale. All offline sales that do not use a credit card do not incur any fees.
To do so follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to Sticky Tickets.
2. Click on the event you wish to sell a ticket to.
3. Click the Record Offline Sales link.
4. Select Ticket Quantities. NOTE: should you wish to offer a discounted ticket you can manually change the dollar value of the ticket (the booking fee will be calculated on the discounted amount) Note: The maximum number of offline orders is 50 tickets (on each ticket type).
5. Select the Payment Type.
6. Enter the Purchaser Details.
7. Enter credit card details Note: This step is not required if your tickets are free or if payment is by other means than a credit card
7. Click the Confirm button
Things to remember about offline sales:
· If a credit card is not being processed there are no booking fees charged.
· If a sale is completed via a credit card then the standard booking fees apply.
· If you are issuing a FREE ticket at no cost, then select NO CHARGE payment method. No dollar amount will be added to your event sales totals.
· If you choose to sell a ticket cheaper than originally advertised, the booking fee will be calculated at the discounted amount.
· If you include an email in the Purchaser Details section, an email will be sent to the person with the e-tickets & receipt as normal. Only a receipt will be sent if you have chosen not to send e-tickets at the set-up stage of the event.