We have a few different tools to help you promote your event and get noticed.
To start with, go to the Promote/Marketing page, accessed by the link on the left menu. You'll see different options to help you promote your event:
- Event URL - This is the internet address that you need to share with your invitees so they can go online to your event page and purchase tickets. Click on the Copy Event Link button then paste your URL onto all your marketing channels.
- Customise URL - This feature allows you to change or create your own URL for the event, eliminating 'Sticky Tickets' from the web address. For more details see Customise URL
- Facebook URL - This is an Integrated Facebook feature that allows you to publish your Sticky Tickets event to one of your Facebook pages.
- Share To Social - These are direct link buttons to social media sites so you can create a posts and share your event link
Social and Search Event Listings
- Image - The image listed here will be used on our search page results and when sharing your event on social media.
- Short Description - This description will be used only on our search results and when sharing your event on social media.
Start a buzz around your event
- Email a Friend - Use our emailing system to send invites to people. Just enter names and email addresses and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Facebook – ‘Like’ and post a comment on your Facebook profile with a link to your event page.
- Twitter - Spread the word far and wide by posting event details on Twitter.
- Send - Bulk send multiple emails to your friends with a brief message and link to your event page.
- LinkedIn - Share your event with your contacts on LinkedIn. You can post your event to updates, groups or directly to individuals.
- Social Media Tips - A list of useful tips to help encourage ticket sales to your event. Please click here for tips.
- Direct Link (easy) -This code lets you embed a Buy Tickets icon into your existing website that takes ticket purchasers directly to your event page. For more details click here.
- Ticket Widget (advanced) - This code enables you to sell tickets directly from your own website. You will need to be able to add an HTML script to your webpage for this to work. For more details click here.
- Event QR Code - This code can be included on all your print marketing and promotional materials. When the QR code is scanned it will direct the user to your event page. There are 2 size options of 600 x 600 or 200 x 200 pixels in print ready quality.
If you have any questions about promoting your event or anything else, please contact us at support any time and we'd be more than happy to help.