At Sticky Tickets we recognise the challenges faced by educational institutions, sporting clubs and not for profit/community organisations, and we like to help out where we can. We would be pleased to donate 10% of the total charges for the event back to your club, school or organisation.
Our donation will be 10% of our all inclusive booking fee, so it includes all credit card charges. You can still choose whether or not you add the booking fee to the ticket price, or include it in the cost.
To be eligible, your event must be for a registered educational institution, sporting club or not for profit/community group
* Register and log in to Sticky Tickets.
* Complete the application form and providing the following:
* Paperwork showing the sporting group, not for profit/community organisation or educational institution the account is under
* Once approved, the Sticky Tickets 'supporter' logo will be automatically added to your event page.
* Evidence must be submitted that shows the event is in aid of an educational, sporting or community group.
* Management reserves the right to refuse the application without explanation.
If your application is approved, this will be applied permanently to your account, and the rebate amount will be sent to your nominated bank account along with the Ticket Sales at the completion of your event.
If you still have questions about rebates, please contact us any time and we'd be more than happy to assist.