To refund or cancel individual tickets or whole orders follow these steps;
- Login to the event that has the tickets you would like to refund or cancel to
- Select Sales List
- Select the order you would like to refund/cancel
- Select Refund/Cancel Tickets
- Select ticket/s you wish to cancel/refund then click Next button
- If your event does not have sufficient funds to issue refunds, the next page will show a summary of the tickets which will be refunded, you will then be asked to provide your Credit Card details so that you can be billed the shortfall amount.
- If your event has sufficient funds, the next page will just ask you to enter your login password and a short message that will be sent to the purchaser.
- It generally takes 2-3 days for a refund to appear on the ticket purchasers credit card.
- An email will be sent to the ticket purchaser notifying them of the refund/cancelled tickets.
- If the amount of the refund is more than the amount we owe you in ticket sales (due to an early payment of sales), you will be asked to enter your credit card details and pay back the difference in sales.