To refund or cancel individual tickets or whole orders, follow these steps;
- Log in to the event that has the tickets you would like to refund or cancel
- Select Sales List
- Select the order you would like to refund/cancel
- Select Refund/Cancel Tickets
- Select the ticket/s you wish to cancel/refund then click the 'Next' button
- If your event does not have sufficient funds to issue refunds, the next page will show a summary of the tickets which will be refunded. You will then be asked to provide your credit card details so that you can be billed the shortfall amount.
- If your event has sufficient funds, the next page will just ask you to enter your log in password and a short message that you would like sent to the purchaser.
- It generally takes 2-3 days for a refund to appear on the ticket purchaser's credit card.
- An email will be sent to the ticket purchaser notifying them of the refund/cancelled tickets.
- If the amount of the refund is more than the amount we owe you in ticket sales (due to an early payment of sales), you will be asked to enter your credit card details and pay back the difference in sales.
If you have a question about refunds or anything else, please don't hesitate to to contact us at support any time and we'd be more than happy to help.