When you cancel and refund tickets, a retained fee of 2% (of the ticket value ) or $1.00 (whichever is greater) will be billed to cover the bank's non-refundable merchant fees and administration costs. As an organiser, you can choose to absorb this fee or pass it on to the purchasers.
To cancel and refund tickets:
- Log in to the event that has the tickets you would like to refund or cancel
- Select Sales List tab
- Locate and select the order number (or name) of the purchaser you wish to cancel the tickets to.
- In the Order Details page, select Refund/Cancel Tickets
- Select the ticket/s you wish to cancel/refund then click the 'Next' button
- Select the type of refund you would like to issue
- Issue refund as below (a partial refund is issued less 2% or $1.00 retained fee whichever is higher)
- It generally takes 2-3 days for a refund to appear on the ticket purchaser's credit card.
- An email will be sent to the ticket purchaser notifying them of the refund/cancelled tickets.
- If the amount of the refund is more than the amount we owe you in ticket sales (due to an early payment of sales), you will be asked to enter your credit card details and pay back the difference in sales.
If you have a question about refunds or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us at support any time and we'd be more than happy to help.