If you are holding the same event at the same location multiple times, you may like to create sessions. To create sessions for a live or completed event, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate event from the My Events page
- Select New Session
- Enter the session date/time and select Add Session
- Review event details (note changing the venue or address will affect ALL sessions. If you need to change the venue or address, we suggest creating a new event using the copy feature)
- Select Make Session Live
- Changing the name of a session will update all sessions
- Changing the date or time of a session will only affect that session
- Changing the location of a session will update all sessions
- Changing the Who section of a session will update all sessions
- Changing the description of a session will update all sessions
- You can change ticket settings either per session or across all sessions
- You can change promotional code settings either per session or across all sessions
- Changing the privacy section will update all sessions.
Please contact us at support if you have any questions regarding sessions or anything else, and we'd be happy to assist.