If you are holding the same event at the same location multiple times, you may like to create sessions. a
For instructions on how to create sessions for a live or completed event, watch our quick demo or follow the steps listed below:
1. Select the appropriate event from the My Events page
2. Select New Session
3. Enter the session date/time and select Add Session
4. Review event details (note changing the venue or address will affect ALL sessions. If you need to change the venue or address, we suggest creating a new event using the 'copy' feature)
5. Select Make Session Live
- Changing the name of a session will update all sessions
- Changing the date or time of a session will only affect that session
- Changing the location of a session will update all sessions
- Changing the 'who' section of a session will update all sessions
- Changing the description of a session will update all sessions
- You can change ticket settings either per session or across all sessions
- You can change promotional code settings either per session or across all sessions
- Changing the privacy section will update all sessions.
Please contact us at support if you have any questions regarding creating sessions or anything else, and we'd be happy to assist.