You can transfer tickets to another LIVE event by following these steps;
- Login to the event which has the tickets you would like to transfer
- Select Sales List
- Select the order that has the tickets you would like to transfer
- Select the Transfer Tickets button
- Select the ticket/s and the event which you would like to transfer the tickets to, then click on the 'Next' button
- To complete the transfer, select the new tickets to transfer to from the drop down menu and write a short message that will be included in the email confirmation that will be sent to the purchaser before you click on the Confirm Transfer button
- Once you have completed the transfer a new confirmation email and e-tickets will be sent to the ticket purchaser
- When transferring tickets from event 'A' to 'B':
- Event A's available tickets will increase based on the number of tickets transferred to Event B.
- event B will normally have a new 'online' order created. However, if you have already received a payment for event A, the tickets will be transferred to a new 'offline' order in event B.
- When you transfer a ticket, the cost of the ticket will not change. It will be the responsibility of the organiser to settle any differences in ticket prices. For example:
- Transfer a $100 ticket from event A to a $50 ticket on event B. The ticket cost will remain at $100 on event B. The organiser should arrange a $50 refund to the ticket purchaser.
- Transfer a $50 ticket from event A to a $100 ticket on event B. The ticket cost will remain at $50 on event B. The organiser has discounted the ticket by $50 on event B.
- If you wish to transfer a ticket and settle any cost difference we recommend you refund the original ticket and ask the ticket purchaser to buy a new ticket to the the other event.