To transfer tickets to another LIVE event, please watch our quick demo, or follow the steps listed below:
1. Log in to the event which has the tickets you would like to transfer
2. Select the Sales List
3. Select the order that has the tickets you would like to transfer
4. Select the Transfer Tickets button
5. Select the ticket/s and the event which you would like to transfer the tickets to, then click on the 'Next' button
6. To complete the transfer, select the new tickets to transfer to from the drop-down menu, and write a short message that will be included in the email confirmation that will be sent to the purchaser before you click on the Confirm Transfer button
- Once you have completed the transfer, a new confirmation email and e-tickets will be sent to the ticket purchaser
- When transferring tickets from event 'A' to 'B':
- Event A's available tickets will increase based on the number of tickets transferred to Event B.
- event B will normally have a new 'online' order created. However, if you have already received a payment for event A, the tickets will be transferred to a new 'offline' order in event B.
- When you transfer a ticket, the cost of the ticket will not change. It will be the responsibility of the organiser to settle any differences in ticket prices. For example:
- Transfer a $100 ticket from event A to a $50 ticket on event B. The ticket cost will remain at $100 on event B. The organiser should arrange a $50 refund to the ticket purchaser.
- Transfer a $50 ticket from event A to a $100 ticket on event B. The ticket cost will remain at $50 on event B. The organiser has discounted the ticket by $50 on event B.
- If you wish to transfer a ticket and settle any cost difference, we recommend you refund the original ticket and ask the ticket purchaser to buy a new ticket to the other event.
If you have any questions about ticket transfers or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us any time and we'd be more than happy to help.