User access gives you the ability to grant other people access to your account, while choosing the extent to which they have access- assign roles allowing them to create and manage their own events, use the check-in app to process arrivals at your event, have access to all transactions, process over the counter sales, grant full access to your account and more….
To grant user access, you can watch this video or follow the steps listed below:
1. Log in into your Sticky Tickets account
2. Select Organiser Settings / User Access
3. Select Invite Someone to Your Account
4. Enter the email address of the user you would like to grant access to.
5. Select the user's access level
User Access Levels
- Account Administrator (unrestricted) - Allows the user to modify all features in your account including the ability to modify User Access permission.
- Manage All Events - Allows the user to modify all events in your account. If enabled, the user can modify the split payment configuration for ALL events
- Note that this permission is an ALL EVENTS or nothing permission. Setting individual event permissions is not yet available
Event Sales - Allows the user to view all events, sales information (Summary and Sales List tab) and process offline sales. Below is how it appears to the user who was granted the permission.
Check-in Attendees - Allows the user to check-in attendees for Live events. Below is how it appears to the user granted the permission.
Organiser Page - Allows the user to modify your Organiser Page. Below is how it appears to the user granted the permission.
Custom Page Design - Allows the user to modify your Custom Page Design. Below is how it appears to the user granted the permission.
Transactions - Allows the user to view and download the transactions history. Below is how it appears to the user granted the permission.
Create Event - Allows the user to create (and then manage) new events. Note: the user can only see the event they have created in your account. Below is how it appears to the user granted the permission. If granted:
- The user can transfer funds into their own account.
- The user can also modify the split payment configuration for the event they created.
- The user can use their business settings (Business Name, ACN and GST settings) on receipts/tax invoices
6. Select Send Invitation, and an email invitation will be sent
7. The invitation will remain outstanding until it is accepted by the user
- Once a user has accepted the invitation it will be listed on the User Access page
- You will then be able to edit each user by selecting the Edit link
- Note: to Delete a user all user settings boxes must be unchecked
- Below is the email that is sent to the user
- They have the option to either Log in (if they already have a Sticky Tickets account) or Register (if they do not have a Sticky Tickets account)
- Once logged in or registered, the grantee will be taken directly to the events list of the grantor.
- The grantee will then be able to toggle between accounts from the top of the left menu
- The account name that the grantee is currently viewing will be listed below the Sticky Tickets logo on the top left.
- A simple way to tell which account is currently being viewed is if the page displays My Events, these are the grantee's own events
- If the page displays Event List, these are the events of the grantor
- The Grantor will not have the option to toggle between accounts as they will see all events that any grantees create on their event list page
Grantee: This is the person who has been sent an invitation to access another organisers account.
If you have any questions about user access or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us at support any time and we'd be more than happy to help.