There are several reports available for each event you have. These reports can be accessed before, during or even after your event is held. To access these reports, simply login to your account and open the event you wish to generate the reports for. You can access these reports either from the Summary tab or from the Reports tab.
The reports that can be downloaded from your event are:
- Tickets List - A list of all tickets sold for your event, including names and details entered for each ticket in each order and any custom form questions.
- Product List - A list of all products sold for your event.
- Ticket Barcodes (PDF) - A list of barcodes for all tickets sold to your event. This file is best opened using a text editor like Notepad
- Ticket Address List - A list of tickets sold with the address details of the purchaser and any custom form questions.
- Export Barcodes - A list of all the sold tickets barcodes
- Door List in Alphabetical Order (grouped by purchaser) - A list of tickets purchased, grouped by purchaser in alphabetical order.
- Export Sales Report - A list of purchases for you event. Includes purchaser details and payment amounts.
- Export Sales, Address and Tickets -This is a combined report with tickets sold, contact details, purchase details and any custom form questions.
- Offline Sales Report - A list of all tickets sold offline
- 3rd Party Information request - A list of purchasers who have opted in to be contacted by 3rd party sponsors of the event.
- Organiser Information Request - A list of purchasers who have opted in to be contacted by the event organiser.
- Download Mailing List - A list of email address for purchasers of tickets to your event.
- Check-in Status Report - Provides the current check-in status of all tickets
- Check-In History Report - Provides the history of each check-in and checkout