To find out how you can purchase tickets, you can watch our quick demo, or follow the steps listed below:
1. If you know the URL of the event, you can go to the event page directly or look up the event using our search function www.stickytickets.com.au/search.
2. Once you find the event, select the Buy Tickets button.
3. Once you have entered the number of tickets you want to book for the event, you can choose to
a) proceed directly to the payment process (select this option if you are only buying tickets to the one event) or
b) add the ticket/s you selected to the shopping cart (select this option if you would like to continue shopping for more tickets to other events hosted by the same organiser)
If you choose to Proceed To Checkout button, this will take you to the next page where you are required to enter your details and continue to the payment page.
If you choose to 'Add Tickets to Cart' button, a pop-up window will appear which will show you a summary of the shopping cart. A basket icon with a timer will appear on the upper right corner of the page.
A. This is the event where you just reserved a ticket to
B. This link will take you to the Organiser Page of the organiser where you can view other events they are holding
C. This section will show you a summary of the tickets you booked for the particular event
D. This will show you the total price of the ticket/s you book for the particular event
E. The Summary box will show you how much is the total price of the tickets inside your cart
F. Proceed To Checkout button will take you to the Checkout box
G. Go to Cart button will take you to the shopping cart page
H. Continue Shopping button will take you back to the buy ticket page of the event you last booked a ticket/s to
4. If you are happy with the ticket/s you purchase you can proceed to payment page and enter your credit card details.
5. Once payment is done, an email confirmation will be sent to you where your receipt and e-tickets are attached.
1. Adding tickets to the cart will secure the ticket/s for 30 minutes, if you do not complete the order within the 30 minute time limit the tickets will be released and you will be required to start the booking process again.
2. If you booked tickets from multiple events and paid all at once, there will only be one email confirmation where all the tickets from the events you booked will be attached.