To automatically link sales to your MailChimp account, follow these steps
1. Log in to your Sticky Tickets account and click on the Organiser Settings tab, followed by the Integrations link
2. Click on Setup Integration. This will take you to the MailChimp login page where you will be asked to enter your MailChimp login details
3. If you have already set up a list within MailChimp that you would like to sync your sales to, select this list from the dropdown menu.
If you do not have a list set up in MailChimp, you will need to login to your MailChimp account and create a list- you can then click on the refresh icon to bring up the newly created list in the dropdown menu. For more information on how to create a list in MailChimp, scroll down to MailChimp Account Options towards the bottom of this solution.
Click on the Advanced link to to change your sync preferences
Once you have selected your MailChimp list to sync to and made any preference changes, click Save And Start Syncing
MailChimp Account Options
A. Creating a MailChimp list
1. Login to your MailChimp account and Select the Audience tab
2. In the Manage Audience, select the View Audiences option
2. Select the Create Audience button
3. Enter the Audience name and details then click on the Save button
At this point you can return to your Sticky Tickets account and if you are still on the MailChimp Integration page, click on the Refresh icon and this will bring up your newly created list in the drop down menu or follow the steps at the top of this page.
Customising your Opt In email message
1. Login to your MailChimp account and Select the Audience tab > Manage Audience > View Audiences option
2. Select the list you would like to edit the opt in message for then click on Stats > Signup Forms
3. Select 'Form Builder'
4. Select the Opt-In Confirmation Email from the drop down menu. Then you can edit the email subject and content as you wish.
5. Click on Save & Close (Sample text provided below)