To create a seating plan for your event follow these steps.
Create your Reserved Seat ticket type (you will need to do this first before you can create your seating plan).
Enter your ticket settings.
Save Changes and then select Setup Seating Plan.
There are different types of seating plans that you setup.
Blank Plan - Selecting a blank plan provides you with an empty canvas, from here you can add Sections, Tables, Text and Extras to create your custom floor plan.
Table Layout - Selecting a table layout will provide you with the options to enter how many tables and seats per table.
Theatre Style Layout - With a theatre style layout you will be asked to enter how many sections, rows and seats per row.
Copy a Previous Plan - If you have created a plan in the past you can select this plan to use again for this event.
Note: with all the above options you will be able to add items to the layout on the seating plan editor. If you have selected a plan type that you would like to change you can delete it on the edit event page and start again.
Add a Section, Table, Text or an Extra to start designing your floor plan.
Adding a section.
Section added to seating plan.
Adding a table.
Table added to seating plan.
The editor and its features
1. Move - Click on a table, extra, section, once it is highlighted and the move icon is blue by holding down the cursor you can reposition the item.
2. Rotate - To rotate highlight the item and click on rotate, then drag the item.
3. Edit - Highlight the item you wish to edit and select edit.
4. Delete - You can delete an item by highlighting the item and selecting delete.
5. Allocate tickets to seats, rows, sections, tables - You can allocate your tickets to seats directly in the editor by highlighting the item you want to allocate seats to.
6. Text - To add text to your plan select the text button. You will be able to add any text, adjust font size and colour.
7. Extras - Use this feature to add stages, exits, bathrooms etc.. to your floor plan.
In order to complete and publish your seating plan you will need to allocate tickets to every seat. This can be done directly on the editor or by highlighting a section and selecting edit. You can also assign multiple ticket types to the one seat/row/section. Should you not wish to allocate a ticket to every seat, you can use the Not For Sale option in the ticket type dropdown. In the image below the grey seats have been allocated Not For Sale ticket type.
Once you have completed designing your seating plan you can now publish it.
Below is a preview of the event page with the seating plan created.
When the seating plan is already published, 'Download' icon (to save a copy of your seating plan in PDF file) and 'Unpublish' button will show on Event Seating Plan page .
The following images run through the screens that are displayed to the ticket purchaser during the process of buying tickets.
Selected tickets are indicated with a tick.
When selecting single ticket with minimum tickets required, a text banner will be displayed on the 'Select Tickets' page.
Purchaser details are entered
Credit card details are entered.
Order successful page is displayed.