This feature gives event organisers the ability to select the frequency of their event (daily, weekly, monthly), so when purchasers select/click "Add to Calendar" on the event page, it will show as a recurring event on their own calendar. For example if you're organising an event that occurs on multiple dates (like a class or seminar), you could use this feature to indicate the frequency of your event.
- Go to the My Events tab and click on the event you wish to modify.
- In the Edit Event tab, click on the ‘Edit’ link for the Date section.
- In the Date settings, click on the Advanced Settings link.
- This will open the Frequency dropdown list where you can select how often your event occurs, and allows you to tick the appropriate day/days. The preview line will show you how it will be displayed on your event page.
- Once done, click on the Save button. Below is an example of how it will be displayed on the event page.
If you have any questions about this or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us at support any time and we'd be more than happy to help.