New features such as sending SMS and email notifications use a third party supplier, which will require separate billing. If you do not currently have enough funds to take advantage of these features you may need to top up your account.
1. Login to your account and under the Transactions tab, click on Account Billing. This page shows a summary of transactions you made for your account.
- This page will also show the available balance you have on your account. This amount is what will be used to pay for features that require payment.
- If you require an invoice for topping up your account, click on the View Current Invoice link. Please note that the details showing on this invoice are based on the information you provided under the Billing Information tab.
- You can also sort the view based on month (the report is able to show transactions within the last 5 months)
2. To top up your account, click on the Top Up button (yellow button) located at the upper right corner.
3. Enter your credit card details and the amount you would like to add, then click on the Process Payment button. Please note that no credit card details are stored- you will need to re-enter them each time you choose to top up your account
4. Once the payment is processed, the transaction will show on the Account Billing page.
If you have any questions about topping up your account or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us at support any time and we'd be more than happy to assist.