If you are having issues with the Sticky Tickets check-in app, there are a few things we recommend trying.
1. Make sure you have set up a checkin operator on the scanning app to access your current events. For more details on how to do this, please see our Getting started with our app guide.
2. If you have created a checkin operator but still are unable to access your events, check the operator's event access on the check-in attendees page.
- login to your event (ensure this is the correct event that you would like to scan attendees to)
- select check-in attendees link on the right navigation menu
- select operators from right navigation menu and click Allow if access is Blocked.
3. If our app does not automatically sync all data to the event database and all other checkin devices, you can try deleting the app and reinstalling it.
4. If you have already installed the application and have Not allowed camera permissions. Click here to view a support page on how to allow camera permissions on your iOS device. The Check In application requires camera permissions to be able to scan tickets.
If the problem still occurs, please don't hesitate to contact us at support and we'd be more than happy to help.