In order for your event to appear on the Check-in App, you must add a check-in operator. There are 2 operator levels. You can either add them as a Global or Event level operator.
Global Operators are operators that can view all of your current Live and future events through the app.
Event Level Operators are operators that can view selected Live events.
You can add new operators as Global and if needed, you can adjust their access by event level.
To learn how you can add operators for your event, you can watch this video or follow the steps listed below:
1. To add Global Operators, go to Organiser Settings tab > Check-in Operators tab.
2. This page will list all your current operators. If you have not set up any operators before, you can click on the Add Operator button to add new operators.
3. By default, when you add an operator, they will be listed in the operator's list but no permission is granted yet. If this operator need to view ALL your Live events in the check-in app, you can click the Set Global link to grant them global access.
4. If you just want to grant the operator access to SOME of your live events, click the name of the operator to view the list of events. Then click ALLOW link to each event you want to grant access to.
You can also choose to grant the operators from the event settings. To do this,
1. Log in to your Sticky Tickets account and open the event you would like to scan tickets to
2. In the event settings, click on the Check-ins/Claims tab.
3. Select the Operators tab in the left panel, then click Add Operator (upper right corner) and enter the name of the user you wish to add.
Add events in the Check-in App
Now that operators are added, you can now follow the steps below to view the events in the app. (Note: Make sure that the app is already installed in the mobile device before proceeding with the steps below.)
Using the QR Code. You can watch this video or follow the steps below:
1. Open the app on the mobile device and click Scan New Operator button
2. In the Operators list, click the Scan QR Code link under the Mobile App Instructions column. This will display the QR Code assign for the operator
3. Using the mobile device (after clicking the Scan New Operators button), point the camera to the QR code to read. Once successful, the event will then be listed in your check-in app.
If you will be adding another user as an operator, you can send them an email with instructions on how to add the event to their Check-in app. To do this, click on the Email Instructions link
Next, enter the email address of the operator. NOTE: Please make sure to advise the operator to install the App beforehand to avoid any delays in accessing the event.
2. Click on the link within the email. Your device will ask you how you would like to complete this action and you can select any internet browser.
3. This will direct you to an internet page with the following options GET APP or LAUNCH APP AND ACCESS EVENT (if you already have the app installed on your mobile device).
4. Click on LAUNCH APP AND ACCESS EVENT. This will open the app and load your event.
Please note: The link in the email that gives you access to the event can only be used once. This is to prevent uninvited users from accessing the event.
Here is a video on how to open the event via email instructions.
If you have any questions about adding operators or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us any time and we'd be more than happy to assist.