This feature seamlessly provides you with the ability to publish your Sticky Tickets event to one of your Facebook pages. All updates made to the event page once published will be updated across both Sticky Tickets and Facebook. Before you can use this feature, you are required to have the following:
- Create the event in you Sticky Tickets account and make it Live
- Login to your Facebook account/page.
- Note: You need to have administration access or manage permissions to a Facebook Page, and the page needs to be Public.
Once the above requirements are complete, you can proceed to set up your Facebook Events Integration. You can watch our quick demo, or follow the steps listed below:
1. Open the event you would like to create the integration with and go to the Promote/Marketing tab. You will see the Facebook Integration button that will help you create your Facebook Event. Click on this button.
2. This will open up the Facebook Event Configuration page.
Note: If this is the first time you are using this feature, you will be required to login and grant the feature permission to access your Facebook page. Click on the Continue with Facebook button
3. Once permission is granted, select the Facebook Page you would like to publish your event to.
4. Review event details, select an appropriate category for your event and then click on the Publish to Facebook button
5. Once your event has been published on Facebook, you will notice that the Facebook Event link will be available in the Promote/Marketing tab.
This link can be used to share on your social media accounts or email invites.
** It is important to note that over one third of all orders on Sticky Tickets come through Facebook, so publishing your event to Facebook is highly recommended!!!
By the default
- Changes on the Facebook Event done from the Facebook platform will not reflect on the Sticky Tickets event settings
- Changes on the event settings done from the Sticky Tickets website will reflect in the Facebook Event Page. (This can be disabled)
- Cancellation of the event from the Sticky Tickets website will reflect on the Facebook Event page. (This can be disabled)
- Sticky Tickets only accesses your list of owned/managed pages. We do not acquire your personal data. (i.e. birth date, list of friends, posts, etc)
Disabling Automatic Updates
To stop the automatic updates to your Facebook Event when you make changes on your Sticky Tickets event settings, you can disable this from the Promote/Marketing tab.
If you have any questions about Facebook Integration or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'd be more than happy to help.