This feature seamlessly provides you with the ability to publish your Sticky Tickets event to one of your Facebook pages. All updates made to the event page once published will be updated across both Sticky Tickets and Facebook. Before you can use this feature, you are required to have the following:
- Create the event on your Sticky Tickets account and make it Live
- Login to your Facebook account/page (this can be done on the Promote/Marketing page on Sticky Tickets).
- Note: You need to have administration or manage permissions to a Facebook Page, and the Facebook Page needs to be Public.
Once the above requirements are complete, you can proceed to set up your Facebook Events Integration.
1. Open the event you want to create the integration with and go to the Promote/Marketing tab. You will see the Facebook Integration button that will help you create your Facebook Event. Click on this button.
2. This will open up the Facebook Event Configuration page.
Note: If this is the first time you are using this feature, you will be required to login and grant the feature permission to access your Facebook page. Click on the Continue with Facebook button
3. Once permission is granted, select the Facebook Page you would like to publish your event to.
4. Review the event details, select an appropriate category for your event, and then click on the Publish to Facebook button
- Your Facebook Page should have no country and age restriction, otherwise you will receive this message
5. Once your event has been published on Facebook, you will notice that the Facebook Event link will be available in the Promote/Marketing tab.
This link can be used to share on your social media accounts or email invites.
** It is important to note that over one third of all orders on Sticky Tickets come through Facebook, so publishing your event to Facebook is highly recommended!!!
- Changes on the Facebook Event made on the Facebook platform will not reflect on the Sticky Tickets event settings
- Changes on the event settings done from the Sticky Tickets website will reflect on the Facebook Event Page.
- Cancellation of the event from the Sticky Tickets website will reflect on the Facebook Event page.
- Sticky Tickets only accesses your list of owned/managed pages. We do not acquire your personal data. (i.e. birth date, list of friends, posts, etc)
If you have any further questions about Facebook Event Integration, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'd be more than happy to help.