Organisers now have the option to show how many tickets are left for an event, or for a particular ticket type.
To show the remaining tickets on an Event Level:
1. Make sure that you set the threshold for the number of tickets.
To show the remaining tickets per ticket type:
1. From the Edit Event tab, click on the ticket type you wish to apply this feature to.
2. In the Show Tickets Remaining field, enter the number you want to use as a threshold.
Note: If you don't want to show the number of tickets remaining, you can leave this field blank
3. Save the settings.
Once the system reaches the threshold or less, a note will display on your event page indicating the number of tickets remaining.
- This feature cannot be used with the following ticket types Donation, Open Group, and Reserved Seating ticket types.
- if event capacity < total tickets' capacity, then event-level tickets remaining will be used
- if event capacity >= total tickets' capacity, then ticket-level tickets remaining will be used