Organisers can access each events's attendees list before, during or event after the event. To find out how to access the Attendees list, you can watch our quick demo, or follow the steps listed below:
1. Log in to your Sticky Tickets account and open the event you are working on
2. In the Summary tab, click on the Download Attendees List link (middlebox).
3. This will generate the report which you can download and view via Excel. This report will not only list the names of the ticket holders but also other information asked during the booking process. Note: All reports are in CSV format.
1. First Name of the Ticket Holder
2. Last Name of the Ticket Holder
3. Custom Question added to each ticket type
4. Ticket Type bought by the purchaser
5. Ticket number of each Ticket Holder
6. Order ID - this might show as a duplicate for purchasers that bought more than 1 ticket
If you have a question about reports or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us at support any time and we'd be more than happy to help.