If you are a club or a membership organisation this integration will provide you with the ability to upload all your members details (member id, first name, last name, email and tier level) This in turn will provide you with the ability to offer your members a discount to tickets they buy based on their membership tier.
To enable this:
1. Login to your account and go to Organiser Settings tab > Integration tab
2. Scroll to the bottom and click the Setup Integration button for Membership Upload
3. In the Membership page, Enter the name of the Membership name you want to use.
4. Create a CSV file listing all your members and their details. You can download the template available on this page to ensure you have the correct file format.
5. Once you have the file ready, click the Upload Members File button to upload this file. If the upload is successful, you will see the details on the screen. Once you're happy with the uploaded file, click the Save and Enable button. Your Membership Integration will show as Enabled and if you can click the Edit button if you need to delete or update the file.
- Uploading a new file will override the existing file in the system.
- When adding new or removing members, update the list of the original file, then upload the updated data.
Now that members were added and integration is enabled, you can now assign discounts to your ticket. You can set membership discounts according to their tier level.
To do this:
1. Go to My Events tab and open the event you want to set up membership discounts
2. In the Edit Event tab, scroll to the Ticketing section and select the ticket type you want to work with.
3. In the ticket type settings, open the Member Discount section.
4. In this section, you can set the discount you wish to allocate on each member tier level.
- You can choose to set the discount as a Percentage or Dollar amount.
- You can also set 1 discount settings to be applied for all member tier.
- You can leave the field blank or place zero (0) for a tier level if necessary.
5. Once you complete the settings, scroll down to the bottom and click the Save Changes button.
6. When members book their tickets for your event, they should enter their Member ID and their Last Name but non-members can book their tickets as normal.
- Membership discounts cannot be allocated to non-paying tickets (Free and Donation ticket types)
If you have any questions about requesting a refund or anything else, please contact us and we'd be more than happy to help.