We now have an updated version of our Seating Plan feature. This new version can:
- allows the copy of tables, sections and extras
- define the number of seats on table sides
- move objects at the same time
- skew a section
To create a seating plan, you must have a Reserve Seat ticket type.
Enter your ticket settings. For more information about these fields, please click here.
Click 'Save Changes' and then select Set Up Seating Plan.
Enter the name of your seating plan.
Add a Section, Table, Extra, or Text to start designing your floor plan.
You can change the appearance of the section. To do this, click on the section you wish to update and the right panel settings will appear. You can Curve the section or adjust the Skew
You can also allocate different or multiple ticket types for each row if needed.
You can use the Copy button to create a duplicate of the section you have already created
To edit the copied section, simply select the section and click the Edit button. You can rename the label
When adding a table:
When adding Extra objects:
- Enter the label of the object
- Select the appropriate shape from the available options
- Choose a colour shading for the object
- Click Create button to add the object to the seating plan
Once the seating plan is drafted, you can use the other editor features.
1. Zoom in - this will allow you to magnify the seating plan view
2. Zoom out - this will allow you to shrink the seating plan view
2. Grid - allows you to remove or show the grid (squares) in the seating plan background when editing (the grid will not display on your event page, this is purely to help you align your seating plan)
3. Fit Screen - adjusts the seating plan view to the screen
4. Reset - reverts the seating plan view to the default size
You can select multiple objects and move them at the same time. Press and hold the 'CTRL' button on your keyboard and click the object you want to select.
Setting up seat blocking options = (social distancing) - This feature will allow you to set the number of seats on either side of an order that you want to block automatically. If enabled, Once seats have been purchased the number of seats you set for blocking will automatically be unavailable for purchase on both sides of the order.
When you're done drafting your seating plan, you can choose to click the Save button to save the changes you made and once your seating plan is finalised and ready, you can click the Publish button. The publish button will also allow you to preview the seating plan on your event page.
Once the seating plan is published, you can also export a copy of your seating plan. This will generate a PDF copy of your seating plan
Below is an example of an event with a seating plan
If you have any questions about creating a seating plan or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us any time and we'd be more than happy to help.